The other day I had a special snack with friends for Christmas and I prepared these delicious blueberry muffins. It was the first time I prepared muffins and I have to say it went perfect, delicious and everybody liked them lot. So if you have a snack or a special meeting these days, do not doubt it, prepare them!
They have some calories as they contains cream and butter, so it is better not to abuse of these kind of meals and have the from time to time.
I bought dehydrated blueberry at a very affordable price, but if you prefer you can also use fresh blueberries. And I also recommend using a special tins for cupcakes/muffins because this will make them grow more rigid.
- 180 g of regular wheat flour
- 10 g of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 180 g of brown sugar (if you want you can also use white)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla sugar (or 3 drops of vanilla extract)
- 150 g of softened butter (room temperature )
- 200 g cooking cream
- 100 g of dried cranberries (put them into hot water while we prepare the dough)
- white sugar for dusting (optional)
- Place into the eggs, vanilla and sugar into the mixing bowl and set to 3 minutes, temperature 37º, speed 3½. Then, set to 3 more minutes at the same speed but without temperature.
- Add the butter and cream and grind at speed 2 for 6 seconds until it is well blended.
- We incorporate the flour and baking powder and set to 6 seconds, speed 3. Set more seconds if it is not well mixed.
- Pour the dough in a bowl and add the blueberries. Stir with the spatula.
- Fill the muffins tins until ¾ of their capacity.
- Sprinkle over white sugar.
- Pre-hit the oven to 200 degrees, put the muffins inside and set the oven temperature to 190 degrees.
- We cook for about 25 minutes. To know if they are well done, puncture them with a knife, if it comes out clean, we have our muffins ready.
Sé el primero en comentar