We will travel today to Spain and taste one of their delicious tapas dish: bravas potatoes, made of cubes of potato in a spicy, tomato sauce. Their are delicious with beer or wine. It is an easy recipe, with not expensive ingredientes and really good when you want to make dinner or have lunch with friends. Kids will also love them!! (you can make another tomato sauce, not spicy).
- 3 large potatoes cut into small cubes
- 500 g water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 30 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ hot pepper
- ½ teaspoon of tabasco
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- A little bit of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 150 g of crushed tomatoes
- Oil for frying potatoes
- We put water and salt into the mixing bowl. We put the basket and the potatoes inside. Set to 15 minutes varoma temperature, speed 1. Let drain the potatoes in the basket.
- Put In the bowl 30 g of oil, chili powder, cumin, hot pepper, garlic, Tabasco and vinegar. Set to 4 seconds speed 6.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, salt and sugar. Set to 5 minutes, 100º, speed 1.
- While we are cooking the tomatoes, put oil in a frying pan, high heat and when it is heated enough, fry the potatoes and cook them until they get brown.
- Drain them on absorbent paper and pour salt.
- We put in a serving dish and put inside the brava sauce.