I bring you today a recipe where we can use curry, this fantastic spice that will let us prepare wonderful dishes like prawn curry or meatballs curry.
We will prepare a delicious and juicy chicken curry, that we can keep for the following days or prepare it in advance. Really tasty and economic.
One the most famous dishes from India: chicken curry. Full of taste, juicy and creamy. Fantastic for a main dish.
Author: Irene Arcas
Recipe type: Meat
- 500 g of chicken breast in small chops
- 120 g of jazmin or basmati rice
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of prunes
- 50 g of red pepper
- 20 + 30 of virgin olive oil
- 1 soup spoon of curry
- 1 soup spoon of turmeric
- 1 tsp of sweet chili
- 500 g of cooking cream
- ½ tsp of sugar
We will start by cooking the rice:
- Place 1 litre of water in the mixing bowl, a splash of oil and a bit of salt. We place the simmering basket, close the mixing bowl and set to 8 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
- Add the rice and set to 13 minutes, temperature varoma, speed 2. Mix with the spatula without stopping the machine twice during the 13 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Now, lets prepare the chicken curry:
- We will marinate the chicken one hour before. In a big bowl we place the chicken breast, 20 g of oil, salt, pepper to taste, curry, turmeric and sweet red chili. Mix well and let it marinate for one hour, stiring from time to time.
- Put inside the mixing bowl the red pepper, prunes, 30 g of oil, onion choped in 4 pieces. Mix for 6 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté for 8 minutes, temperature varoma, speed 1.
- Add the marinated chicken and set to 10 minutes, temperature varoma, speed spoon.
- We wait until the temperature gets to 80º and add the cream, sugar, salt and set to 1 minute, speed 1, no temperature.
Sé el primero en comentar