This name sounds so well and we are just talking about spaghetti with garlic, oil and hot pepper, a classic of the Italian cuisine. Simple, cheap, fast, but really delicious and tasty. In addition, we will use the technique of cooking pasta in our Thermomix, which is very simple and we make sure they are al dente.
With three basic ingredients we will make a delicious dish of spaghetti, which I recommend especially in those cases where we don’t have pleny of time for cooking or when we have unexpected guests. Moreover, they are ingredients that we always have in our houses. So the key is using good quality ingredients, mostly olive oil.
And finally, it is perfect for lactose and egg intolerants (if the pasta do not uses egg in its preparation) and also for vegans or vegetarians.
- 1500 g water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g pasta
- salt to taste
- 75 g of extra virgin olive oil quality
- 8 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 3 dried chillies
- 1 mesuring cup with parsley leaves
- We put the parsley leaves in the mixing bowl and set to 5 seconds, speed 6. Wescrape down sides of bowl and repeat the operation. Remove and put aside on a plate to add at the end of the recipe.
- Without washing the glass, pour the water with salt and 1 teaspoon of oil in the mixing bowl. Set to12 minutes, 100º, speed 1.
- We add the pasta and program the time indicated on the pasta package, 100º, speed spoon.
- Then drain the pasta using the basket and put it in a large bowl
- Without washing the mixing bowl add 75 grams of oil, sliced garlic and chilies. Set to 2 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1, reverse counter-clockwise operation
- Look if the garlic has turned brown, if not, set 1 minute more. Once the time has gne over, let stand the garlic and chili pepper for 1 minute with the Thermomix turned off.
- Add this flavoured oil where we had the spaghetti, add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with chopped parsley and stir well. If we see it lacks oil we can have a splash more or take it to the table so that each guest can take a splash on their plate if they prefer.