It has already started the strawberry season! I love them, it is one of my favorite fruits. The pity is that the season is quite short in time. O often buy 1 to 2 kilos, so I can prepare them in many ways, with only sugar or in milkshakes or ice creams.
Today I wanted to show you one of my favorites smoothies that I usually prepare in weekends, during mid-morning, when I get back from the gym. It is an unique source of vitamins, even more if you take it as soon as you prepare it. This recipe is perfect for those who are just starting with Thermomix, for those of you that follow a diet, for those of you who do not like fruit too much and, of course, for children.
- 1 ripe banana
- 250 g of ripe strawberries (cold)
- 50 g sugar
- 300 g natural yogurt or milk (cold)
- few drops of lemon juice (optional)
- We put into the glass the sliced bananas and strawberries without stems.
- Then we put the sugar and the milk or yogurt. Add a few drops of lemon.
- Set to 1 minute, speed progressive 5-7-10.
- Here you can put it to your taste (more milk, sugar, lemon).