I never thought that these squids could be so delicious. Honestly, they are amazing. The sauce has a mild taste but very original and flavoursome. I totally recommend it. On Fridays we usually eat at home but we arrive a little late, so I like to leave an already-made meal that just needs to be warmed up. I thought I would leave these squids ready, and they were a complete success!!
Whisky squids Delicious squids made with cream sauce and a very original touch of whisky. Perfect to eat with chips, cooked potato or white rice. Ideal to leave prepared from one day to the next.
Author: Irene Arcas
Recipe type: fish
- A sprig of fresh parsley
- 250 gr onion
- 100 gr white leek
- 75 gr olive oil
- 600 gr fresh squid cut into strips or slices
- 75 gr whisky
- 50 gr whole cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- Put the parsley, the onion, the leek and the oil in the mixing bowl. Program 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Then program 15 minutes, 100º, speed spoon.
- Add the squids and set 10 minutes, temperature varoma, reverse counter-clockwise operation, speed 1.
- Add the whisky and set 3 minutes, temperature varoma, reverse counter-clockwise operation, speed 1 without the measuring cup to increase the alcohol evaporation.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper and set 15 minutes, 100º, reverse counter-clockwise operation, speed 1.
- Make sure the squid is tender. If not, program a few more minutes at the same temperature and speed.
Sé el primero en comentar