Today we will learn how to cook rice with our Thermomix. The robot cooks it between boiled and steamed so, setting the appropriate time, we will always have our rice in its exact doneness point. You will never have to worry for overcooking the rice.
Depending on the type of rice you want to cook you will have to set more or less minutes.
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 800 g water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 350 g rice
- Put in the mixing bowl the oil and garlic and set to 4 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 3½ .
- Add the water and salt and mix 10 seconds , speed 6 .
- Place the basket into the bowl and set 7 minutes varoma temperature , speed 4 .
- Pour the rice inside de basket and set 15 minutes varoma temperature, speed 4. During these 15 minutes move the rice with the spatula a few times. No need to stop the machine when you mix it.