Delicious cake! Really tasty! For chocolate lovers. Fantastic texture! This is the perfect cake when we have many people at home, like the famous 3 chocolates cake or the classic chocolate cake (we will soon publish both of them).
This recipe is from the book “My way of cooking” by Thermomix. Everybody will love this cake, specially the children! Although it might seem a very long recipe, I can assure you it is really easy to prepare.
With these amounts you will have a 12 pieces cake. It will also give you a lot of energy, so maybe you might want to make some sport after eating it 😛
- 6 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 250 g of bitter chocolate (50% cocoa minimum) cut in pieces
- 130 g of butter without salt cut in pieces
- butter for greasing the baking tin
- 150 g of sugar
- 50 g of flour
- 100 g of bitter chocolate (50% cocoa minimum) cut in pieces
- 60 g of water
- 60 g of sugar
- 20 g of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180º
- In the mixing bowl (clean and dry) put the butterfly in the blades. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, add the whites into the mixing bowl and add salt. Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks during 5 minutes, speed 3.
- Remove the butterfly, place the whites into a bowl and put into the fridge.
- Clean the mixing bowl with water and dry it well. Put the chocolate in the mixing bowl and grate it 10 seconds, speed 7. With the spatula move the rests of chocolate down to the blades.
- Add butter and set 4 minutes, 50º, speed 2.
- Add the sugar and the egg yolks and mix for 20 seconds, speed 4.
- Put the flour, mix 10 seconds, speed 4. Carefully and with sweeping movements add the chocolate mixture into the bowl where we had the egg whites. Pour it in a greased baking tin (22 cm diameter) and heat it in the over at 180º for about 25-30 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl (clean and dry) put the chocolate and grate it for 10 seconds, speed 7. With the spatula move the rests of chocolate down to the blades.
- Add the water and sugar and set 15 minutes, 100º, speed 3 without the measuring cup.
- Add the butter and mix 30 seconds, speed 4.
- Uniformly cover the sponge cake with a layer of frosting and let it cool.
Sé el primero en comentar