In my house this appetizer is one of our favourites on the weekends. How can something so simple be so delicious? And of course, if we want to accompany a real mexican fajitas, it is essencial.
This recipe is great because it takes less than 5 minutes and we will have a healthy and authentic Mexican guacamole ready for dipping our nachos. You will see several optional ingredients so that you can adapt it completely to your taste completely.
The only drawback of this recipe is that you should not leave it prepared in advance, as the avocado is easily oxidized, so I recommend to prepare it just before taking it. And it doesn’t freeze well. A trick can be to use a little bit of lemon juice in the recipe and put the avocado seed inside the guacamole.
- 430 g of avocados, riped, peeled and boneless (keep a bone)
- 90 g of onion
- 360 g of riped tomatoes
- coriander (optional)
- a pinch of chili powder (optional)
- some drops of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- juice of ½ lemon
- 50 g of virgin olive oil
- Put the onion in the mixing bowl and mix it 20 seconds, speed 5.
- Than put the tomatoes, coriander, salt, pepper and chili powder. Mix for 1 minute, speed 5.
- Add the rest of ingredients and set to 1 minuto, speed 5.
- Place the guacamole in a bowl, put the bone in the middle and serve it with some nachos.